11 July 2008

T.R.Thompson Relative Dive ~ Tuesday 22nd July Diving into History


N.A.S

I have just received confirmation of Meeting and Dive times for the Thompson Dive on Tuesday 22nd July on Channel Diver

Meet at 11.30 Brighton Marina
Ropes off 12.00
Diving 1.30pm approx

Cost £45

Chris will provide a special log sheet for the day which we will get Mr Jack to sign

Confirmation of the dive going ahead will be made the evening before the dive after check ing with Steve from Channel Diver if I dont have your number please could you get it to me asap so I can set up a group on my phone.


Updated Diver list

1. Chris
2.Ernie
3.Simon
4.S
5. Tim
6.Trez
7.Tad
8.Stuart TBC
9.Sean
10. Mr Jack (non diver)

Reserve 1. Andy TBC
Reserve 2.

There maybe an extra 2 spaces but will confirm as soon as I know.

Tad

No comments: