27 November 2008

The Challenge is on! MD vs OV

The Date........ Tuesday 20th January 2009
The Venue .....Bowlplex Brighton
The Time .......TBA

Ok guys, it's time to dig out those ol' bowling shirts, girls to file their nails down and all to slip on those oh so glamourous shoes!

The time has come for MD & OV to go head to head!

For the tidy sum of £14.99 pp, you will get 2 games of bowling, a 'delicious' meal or buffet (Bowlplex description!) and a certificate for the winner (and loser!)

There is no limit on numbers and all family and friends are welcome. Ideally we would aim to have 5 or 6 to a lane & make up a couple of teams - it may even be that we have a Meridian Team, OV Team and a team for us schizophrenics that like to split ourselves between the two.

Please add a comment if you are interested - will be collecting money beginning of January

11 comments:

Tracey said...

Tracey & Sean are in

Anna said...

I will most definitely be there altho I think that I will be one of the enemy that evening for O/V altho my loyalty is easily swayed by crossing my palm with silver/burgers/free dives etc!

sheilab said...

Put Ernie & I down please.
Looking forward to it.

Tad said...

i'm in and so are my friends "shut I am talking " who are tyou why are you talking to me like that etc

Tracey said...

Trez is joining us too

Matt said...

we at OV have 12 bowlers so far and theres more putting there names down on club night,at this rate we`ll have to lend you some of ours!!

Tracey said...

Looks like I'll have to keep my allegiance with my founder group!

Chris-P said...

I'm up for it ,er, put me down for it !? I'm not sure which way up I am now! My bowling coach , Sue , will be coming too!

sean g said...

Come on MD OV now have 14 looks like i have to jump ship and help you lot!

Simon-T said...

Three more for the MDers. Linda and myself plus we are picking up Megan on the way. Her 1st MD experience!

Chris-P said...

Come on Megan! We are relying on you to get them thar Strikes!