26 October 2008

MD Photo Competition ~ More!

I thought I had better create some system of judging now that the deadline is approaching fast and to work out some rules (may be not as comprehensive as an Approved Code of Practice :-))!!

A small prize will be awarded at the MD Christmas Dinner so it makes sense to have all those who attend the Dinners as the 'voters'!

I think the simplest way is 'first past the post' i.e. everyone at the Dinner will get one vote and the photo with the most votes wins!

ONLY photos that are directly shown in post on the Blog between 1st January 2008 and 10th December 2008 will be eligible (allows time to collate the images for voting). Photos on linked albums or others sites do not qualify. Photos must be taken by a MDer. Qualifying photos will be shown at the Dinner.

Should be a bit of fun!

7 comments:

Simon-T said...

A pint of beer to anyone who votes for the parrot fish, or a fruit based drink for the ladies!!

Chris-P said...

I'm not going to vote for a fruit based drink for the ladies , but I'll take the beer!

Chris-P said...

This post is not for canvassing ....VOTE FOR ME , VOTE FOR ME, VOTE FOR ME , VOTE FOR ME, VOTE FOR ME, VOTE FOR ME!!

Please? I'll be your bestest friend!

Tracey said...

Simon that's sexist - I'll take the pint of beer please! And if you vote for me I'll buy you one back!

Simon-T said...

My humble apologies Tracey, a pint of beer it is then. Plus I'll vote for yours too, but shh! don't let anyone know, this could be a great way of getting free drinks all night!!

Tad said...

will a picture of all these divers drinking beer count as an entry

Chris-P said...

Tad, yes , it could be an entry but a photo of diver BUYING a beer would be far more novel, that's a much rarer sight!