14 January 2007

Meridian Divers ~ Diary of Events etc

I've got Jimbob to thank for this, thank or slap, one of the two! He's introduced me to the idea of an internet based diary for Meridian Divers. Access to the Meridian Divers diary requires you to be sent an invite ! I have sent invites to a trial group of you to see if it works. Please try it and let me know. The text in invites is beyond my control , so just follow the links ..as ever!

Feedback on this idea from the invitees will be handy. If it works I'll extend the invites to all those 'blog authors'.

I'm an old dog for these new tricks! But if there is a chocolate drop in it for me I'll be on my back with my paws in the air just a soon as you can say "good boy!"

2 comments:

Jimbob said...

Works for me.
Not sure whether it works if you haven't got a gmail account. If anybody wants a gmail account I can send them an invite.
Jim

Chris-P said...

Hello, hello, Mr Feedback are you in there ?