05 March 2008

Sea Zones 8th March ~09:30 28M max

This has gone to plan B
We'll be at Wraysbury from 0930.
Jim

Hello.
I'm booked on Sea zones out of Newhaven on Saturday.
Not sure what we are doing but max depth will be 28M. 8th March-11.42 slack
The meet times would be approx 2/3 hours before depending on what we dive. Will post meeting times etc when I get them. 09:45 at a guess.
I think Mick has four spaces left. If anyone is interested contact Mick
mick@sea-zones.co.uk
07729 277651
http://uk.geocities.com/sea.zones@btinternet.com/#2008%20LOW%20SEASON
If it doesn't go ahead, we might be diverting to Wraysbury for some bobbing about.
Will confirm when I find out.
Jim

4 comments:

Tad said...

Thanks Jim
I cant make this weekend but maybe up for a wraysbury next weekend

Tad said...

Hi Jim
How was wraysbury did you get any good pics? If not those you showed me the other day were really good perhaps you should post a few on here what do you think?

Jimbob said...

Hello Tad.
It were a bit cold, I need another layer I think. Couldn't feel my fingers half the time. Pictures not so good as I was trying the strobe and new lens combo. Needs some tweaking will post some later. Hope the dive show was good.
Jim

Tad said...

Hi Jim
Dive show much the same as always probably wont go next year. Wanted to buy a couple of things but couldnt get near the stands so gave up. On reflection a dip in wraysbury would have been a far better option. Still Terese and Tracy were amusing lugging their goodies around