06 March 2008

French Week 2009

Hi guys,

Had email back from Steve re diving Northern France next year. His dates are:

July
Monday 13th - Friday 17th - Fe'Camp
Monday 27th - Friday 31st - Dieppe

August
Monday 3rd - Friday 7th - Fe'Camp or Dieppe
Monday 24th - Friday 28th - Fe'Camp or Dieppe


Please please, pretty please! Can I have preferences asap - Steve will only confirm booking when a deposit is received. Some of us have been saying for the last couple of years that this is a trip we want to do so lets do it!!!!!


Cost is around £330 pp plus accommodation - we could look at local hotel or singing nightly round the ol' camp fire! Either way, I'm sure it'll be fun!

I have been enquiring re hiring Mini-bus and still looking as prices seem to vary drastically!
Will hopefully have more info by next MD meeting - tho I do have an important engagement with Marsa Alam!!

1 comment:

Tad said...

Hi Tracy
I am definately up for this we have been talking about it for a while. pretty easy on which month but I know some people in the group may find August easier because of work if they wish to go.