20 March 2008

French Week 2009 Part 2

Ok Guys,

I've had Chris, Tad & Therese come back to me re France. Really need some more names this week if we want to get this off the ground. Minimum of 10 - Maximum of 12. Price £330 pp for boat - accommodation & travel will be looked into once we have confirmed names and booked. I know Therese and I and the guys from OV are happy to camp and have a jolly round the camp fire!!


I do have a couple of guys from Ocean View who want to join us and am putting it on their forum so if you want to do it - email or add a comment.

I am looking at week commencing 3rd August - choice of Fe'camp or Dieppe.

Will need to book this within next couple of weeks to secure place.

Thanks

1 Tracey
2 Trez
3 Tad
4 Chris
5 Matt (OV)
6 Sean (OV)
7
8
9
10
11
12

Reserves

2 comments:

Tracey said...

Slight amendment - it's minimum of 10, max of 12, with 10 being the ideal.

Chris-P said...

Keep up the good work!