13 April 2009

Swanage Dive Trip ~ Sat 16th & Sun 17th May 2009

There are a couple of places now available on this trip arranged by Matt at Ocean View. Before going to the Red Sea I had advised Matt that I couldn't go as I lost my dog sitter - but due to sinus problems while away, I can no longer dive for the time being anyway.

Chris and Trez have also had to drop out so it'd be great if there are a few of you out there that want to do these great dives. This is Matt's posting to give you the details: Please post a comment or contact me direct if you can fill the places.

hi all, I have 1 space left on my trip with Divers down at Swanage for 2 days diving on their hard boat "SMOOTHHOUND". The weekend`s diving is for 12 divers and the itinerary is as follow`s Sat 16th may ropes off 08.45am to dive the KYARRA then a 2nd dive in the area then Sun 17th ropes off 09.30am to dive the AEOLIAN SKY + 2nd dive the cost is £85 pp which is payable up front . Accomadation and travel i will leave to you to sort out as i think there are a few different ideas about where to stay and i for one am going where it`s cheapest so i have found a campsite a mile from the seafront to stay or some are finding b+b`s to stay at.

Links to sites http://www.diversdownswanage.co.uk/
http://www.woodyhyde.co.uk/prices.html

No comments: