23 September 2008

Red Sea Trip Update ~ 4th April 2009

The time has come. We need to get our £200.00 deposits paid to Tony Backhurst by 9th October 2008 to secure our booking.
Payment can be made by Credit Card, Debit Card or Cheque. Credit Cards will incur a 2% charge.
For Credit and Debit Cards please ring Tony Backhurst on 0800 0728221 and quote Reference No. TRP-10668-27587.
If you wish to pay by cheque please make cheque made payable to Tony Backhurst Scuba Ltd. Cheques will need to be sent to me as I have to forward them all together.
Please note that Tony Backhurst is ATOL bonded so our payments are protected.

3 comments:

Steve L said...

I have payed my deposit over the phone.

Anna said...

Imogen and I have just paid our deposits over the phone.

TERRY B said...

I HAVE PAID MY DEPOSIT OVER THE PHONE THIS MORNING.