03 February 2008

Wraysbury Dive

Well 2 of us turned up for the dive at Wraysbury this morning and and had a enjoyable dip.
With the water a tepid 6.c drysuits were the order of the day.

For those of you who have not dived there Wraysbury is situated close to Heathrow airport just off the M25 and is well set up with a small dive store, air fills, a bar and cafe for the apres dive.

The Viz was around 3m helped by the bright sunshine we had a little bimble around some of the in water attractions including sunken boats and an office desk complete with PC.

With various platfoms the site is well set up for training, which it seemed most people there today were doing.

We reached a max depth of 10.2m and with a few perch swimming around it was a nice way to start the season 0f 2008.

I will post some short video clips and photos once I have edited down the footage.

Even for a puddle dive it still gets me excited and makes me realise how much I love diving.

Tad

No comments: