18 September 2007

Anyone know what these are?

Wondered if anyone knew what these posts are. I haven't noticed them before on the Thompson.
There was another one slightly further on identical to the first one in the video.

1 comment:

Tad said...

hi Jim they look like the blocks which are near or on top of the engine I am sure I have seen them before and I am sure they have been photographed by chris way back when the trt blog was started in fact I think there could be pics of them there. Nice shots by the way