18 May 2009

Meridian Mutts

Hello my people. Would any of my friends canine or human like to accompany me on another walk in the country on Saturday 30th May (weather permitting)

If I can make two suggestions:

Alfriston and Berwick, starting and finishing in Alfriston, distance approx 4 miles and takes about two and a half hours. This can be extended by stopping at the Cricketers Arms en route or the Church of St Michaels and All Angels.

or

Horsted Keynes (Bluebell Railway). 5 miles, approx two and a half hours. Field and woodland track (No Pub, but could bring picnic)

If you are interested in joining me please post a comment with your choice of walk.

Poppy

4 comments:

Chris-P said...

Hi y'all ..I favour the Horsted Keynes walk ..for a change ..oh and a light picnic ! But am hapy to do either!

Tracey said...

My mum says she doesn't know if she's free yet to bring me so I can run with Poppy B but if she is I would like the longer walk (mum needs the exercise!)

love Poppy M

sheilab said...

Tracey,

Sorry but we have had to change it to the Saturday. We would be meeting abou 13.30. Would you be able to make it?

Tracey said...

Hi Sheila, Should be able to - as long as I get out of work on time!