01 July 2007

Expressions of Interest : Airborne 19th August

I am using this post to record in order of receipt expressions of interest in the proposal to dive & watch some the Eastbourne Airborne event on the 19th August. If interested email me / add a comment to the blog. The definitive list will be on this 'front' page.

1. Chris P
2. Tad
3. Trekker
4. Therese S
5. Simon T
6. Jim H
7. Debs
8. Tracey
Volunteer for Crew : Diving Diva
Rerserve: Matt C
Reserve: Trekker


FOR INFO:
Programmes for Airbourne not available yet (29/7/07) , but the Red Arrows will be there on the Sunday and that flying displays start from noon.

2 comments:

Simon-T said...

Please count me in, thanks.

trekker said...

Please show me as a reserve onthis one. I am definately able to attend, even at short notice.